This website (https://store. mindup.co.jp) (hereinafter referred to as "the Site") is operated by MIND UP Corp. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"). The following terms and conditions apply to the use of this website.
Article 1 (Definitions)
For the purpose of this Agreement, the following terms shall have the following meanings.
Article 2 (Scope and Changes to the Terms)
2. The individual regulations that the Company separately posts on the Site or stipulates by other means, and the additional regulations that the Company notifies users of from time to time, constitute a part of these Terms. In the event of any discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the Individual Rules and Additional Rules, the Individual Rules and Additional Rules shall take precedence.
4. The Company shall not be held responsible for any disadvantages or damages incurred by users as a result of changes to the Terms.
Article 3 (Member Registration)
The term "member" as used in this agreement refers to a person who has agreed to all of the terms of this agreement, has applied for membership in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company, and has been approved by the Company. It is not necessary to become a member in order to use this site.
1. Member registration shall be conducted by entering the necessary information on the new member registration page of the website, in accordance with the method specified by the Company.
2. When registering the personal information of a third party other than the user in the membership registration process, the user shall obtain the prior consent of the third party to register the personal information with the Company.
3. The Company shall register as a member to any person who completes the membership registration process by clicking the "Register" button.
4. In the event that a member is found to fall under any of the following items, the Company may cancel the registration at its discretion.
If a member is found that has been subject to a disposition such as cancellation of membership registration due to violation of the terms and conditions established with the Company in the past (including, but not limited to this Agreement).
If a member is found that the membership registration contains false information.
If a member is found that has defaulted on any obligation in the past, such as a delay in payment of fees, etc., inability to receive the Product for a long period of time, refusal to return or exchange the Product, or any other default in relation to any service provided by the Company without justifiable reason.
If a member is found that the application for registration was made by a person other than the person himself/herself without his/her consent.
In other cases where the Company reasonably determines that approving the registration is inappropriate for the operation and management of the Service.
Article 4 (Management of Passwords)
1. Members shall be responsible for the strict management and safekeeping of their own passwords set at the time of membership registration.
2. Members shall not transfer, trade, succeed, lend, disclose or leak their password to any third party without the prior consent of the Company.
3. Members shall immediately notify the Company in the event that they discover that their password is or may be being used illegally by a third party.
4. Members shall be responsible for any damage caused by inadequate management of their password, errors in use, or unauthorized use by a third party, and the Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever.
Article 5 (Change of Registered Contents)
1. If there is any changes in all or part of the information registered with the site, you shall promptly change the contents of your registration in a manner separately specified by the Company. If you do not make such changes, the Company's business operations based on the registered information will be deemed to be appropriate and valid.
2. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by a member's failure to register changes as appropriate.
Article 6 (Withdrawal of member)
1. Members may cancel their membership at any time by following the procedures prescribed by the Company.
2. A member who requests withdrawal from membership shall lose membership status at the time the Company accepts the request for withdrawal and notifies the member of the completion of withdrawal.
Article 7 (Status of Users and Restrictions)
1. Status of Users
2. Restrictions on Users
・Use of this site by any means other than those specified by this site.
・The act of using this service by impersonating another person.
・Designating links to other data related to this service in a manner other than that approved by this site.
・Acts that illegally access data stored on computers using this site, or acts that destroy or may destroy such data.
・Acts that interfere with the operation of this service.
・Use of this service for business activities, commercial purposes, or for preparations for such purposes. (However, this shall not apply in cases where the Company has given separate approval.
・Collecting or storing personal information of other users, or attempting to do so.
・Acts that are offensive to public order and morals, and acts that violate other domestic and international laws.
・Other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 8 (Interruption or Suspension of the Service)
1. The Company may, at its sole discretion, suspend or discontinue the Service in whole or in part without prior notice to Users in the event that any of the following events occur
・When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of equipment or systems for this service on a regular or emergency basis.
・In the event that it is difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
・In the event that the duties of a Type 1 telecommunications carrier are not provided.
・In any other cases where the Company deems it necessary to suspend or discontinue the Service for operational or technical reasons, or where the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service due to unforeseen circumstances.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the User or any third party due to the occurrence of temporary suspension or cessation of the provision of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 9 (Handling of Links)
In the event that the various services provided by this site link to other sites, or that third parties provide links to other sites, the Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the sites other than this site. In such cases, the Company is likewise not responsible for any content, advertisements, products, or services that are encompassed by such sites or made available on such sites. The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with such content, advertisements, products, or services.
Article 10 (Copyright)
1. Users may not reproduce, sell, publish, or otherwise use any information provided through “the Site” in any way that exceeds the scope of private use by the individual user as defined by the Copyright Act without the consent of the right holder.
2. The user shall not allow any third party to use or publish any information provided through this site in any way without the consent of the right holder.
3. In the event that a problem occurs due to a violation of the terms of this article, the user shall resolve the problem at his/her own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company.
Article 11 (Intellectual Property Rights)
1. The copyright of this website is owned by this website and the Company. Reproduction, transmission, downloading, or storage of the information contained on this site is not permitted. However, partial reproduction may be permitted if all of the following conditions are met
It is for personal use and not for commercial purposes.
You do not remove any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the information.
2. The products listed on the site may be protected by intellectual property rights owned by the Company or other third parties. No permission is granted for such intellectual property rights.
3. The name and logo of this website are trademarks and service marks belonging to the Company. Any use of them without the prior written permission of the Company is prohibited. Therefore, the copyrights to the text, images, and other content on this site, including articles, photographs, and illustrations, belong to this site and the content providers. In addition, this site has the editorial copyright for this site as a whole. This information may not be reprinted, reproduced, or otherwise used without permission, except as permitted by copyright law.
Article 12 (Liability)
1. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users or third parties in relation to the provision, delay, alteration, cessation, suspension, discontinuation, or abolition of the Service, the outflow or loss of information provided, or any other damages incurred in relation to the Service. However, the personal information registered through this service shall be in accordance with the "Personal Information Protection Policy" separately stipulated.
Article 14 (Governing Law)
The laws of Japan shall apply to the formation, validity, performance, and interpretation of this Agreement.
Article 15 (Disclaimer)
1. We will respond to your orders and inquiries as soon as possible, but please understand that there may be delays in responding to you.
2. Please note that the screen display may differ depending on your computer, OS, browser, display, etc.
Article 16 (Agreed Jurisdiction)
The Kofu District Court in Japan shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance for any dispute arising in relation to this Agreement.